Cabbage and Corn Salad Recipe. There are so many salads. Ones with fresh, leafy greens, ones with lightly steamed, marinated vegetables, ones based on tomatoes, or corn, or cabbage, or potatoes. Here you will get an idea for making your best Cabbage and #Corn Salad Recipe.
Cabbage & Corn Salad Recipe ingredients
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Original Slaw Dressing.
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels.
- 12 ounces (6 cups) chopped cabbage.
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped.
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion.
- 1 small avocado, chopped, optional.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
- One (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained.
Cutting cabbage as per sample
Then take salt and pepper into a ball for mixing
Mix corn vinegar olive oil, onion then mix all integuments
Then mix with all
More tutorial about cabbage and corn slaw and cabbage and corn recipe.
Moreover, you need to know about red cabbage corn salad and cabbage and corn stir fry
Here cabbage and corn soup corn and cabbage slaw for tacos. Also a tutorial for tomato corn red cabbage salad black bean corn cabbage salad.
Corned beef and cabbage as an iconic meal combination are actually American. When the Irish immigrants came to the US they substituted corned beef for the more traditional boiling bacon. It became an American Irish tradition to have corned beef and cabbage on and around St. Patrick’s Day.