Webflow provide support of customer to build a website with no code. Which allows us to build beautiful websites without having to know HTML and CSS. On the other hand WordPress has thousands of plugins and themes and it will help to grow with your business for a long time. Webflow is a relatively new tool for creating custom websites without writing code.
With Webflow, you could start with a fairly simple site based on a theme and make modifications to it using the no-code styling interface. Webflow’s hosting keeps your site secure and updated with the latest tools. You don’t have to worry about it. In other words. Webflow offers the ability to make a customized website without writing any code or worrying about security updates.
Now let’s get started with Webflow overview and Webflow learning.
The subject matter you should know to work in Webflow
Before starting to development or web design into #Webflow there’s a few key things you need to know. Firstly you need to visit the Webflow website. Before customizing your website building you need to start making an account or any of that stuff, a couple of very important things.
After visiting website then create an account and start the process of building a #Webflow website. The feature of Webflow web design
- Build production-ready experiences without coding.
- Go live on a fast, reliable, and hassle-free hosting network that scales with your business — with a click.
- Create, launch, and iterate on new marketing campaigns without distracting your product team.
- Get up and running fast- Webflow University, blog, and showcase give you the education, insights, and inspiration you need to succeed with this web builder— and as a business.
- Build your site for free and take as long as you need. (That’s right, no trial here.) Just add a site plan for more pages, and a custom domain when you’re ready for the world.
Create a project and choose a template
After signing up with #webflow the need to create a project and choose a template.
This site have to support you a number of choices here of themes and templates. Then you can choose from which is related with your respective business or subject matter. Then Just go ahead and click on View all templates down here at the bottom. You may have answered your questions differently than I did. You’ll see at the top of this screen you have a whole bunch of blank templates and themes that you could use. If you’re very experienced with it those are lovely to use.
Free template page. After that you are looking for this one right here. It’s called Propel. That’s the one that we’re going to use for this particular project. So go on ahead and click on Propel. And we’re going to pick Use for Free. And that will go ahead and put you into this screen.
Next essential link and web development activities link
Configure webflow website