- Adding interactive behavior to the webpage.
- Creating web and mobile apps.
- Building web servers and developing server applications.
- Game development.
However, the best Editor according to me would be Visual Studio Code which is very lightweight just 45 MB in size, and very-very powerful too. It is totally free of cost and runs on every operating system – windows, linux & mac.
The topics which you should cover are –
I would also like to list some programmes which Beginners should implement.
1. Create a program – Firstly where user inputs 2 int values in 2 input boxes and you display the greatest of them on the alert box, when a button is clicked.
2. Create a program– where user enters a number in a text box and you should display its table (unto 10) on a div. The table need to created on the button click event. Also prevent user to enter string on the text box (give appropriate error on alert box when input is string).
3. Create a small form for Job Application. So It should have 5 fields – name, age, education, address and expected salary. These 5 fields should have HTML controls where user enter his/her information. However, there should be a button which on clicking shown the user information on a div controls.
4. Finding whether a number is prime number or not.
5. Create a calculator with common function – add, subtract, divide & multiply
More tutorial related to programming language.